Whenever a correction is needed in the following tests, do it with them!
- Test for testability. If they are strong/strong or weak/weak, then, both of you do the Switching and Testing protocol. Test for testability again. If they still can’t be tested, sedate Triple Warmer, then, test again.
- Test for correct circulation of the meridians. (K-27) Have them walk forward and test. They should be strong. If not, both of you thump K-27. If the test is now strong, test them walking backwards. They should be weak.
- Test for Wayne Cook. (AKA Scrambling) Have them read out loud and test them. They should be strong. If not, have them do the Wayne Cook and retest. Then have them read backwards and they should be weak.
- Test for homolateral patterning. Test while they look at a X. They should be strong. Then have them look at parallel lines and they should be weak. If not, have them do the crossover repatterning.
- Test the Crown Chakra. Touch three fingers to the top of their head and test. They should be strong. If not, have them do the Crown Pull and retest.
- Test for Vivaxin syndrome. Turn them in a small, tight circle, testing about every 30 degrees. If a weak direction if found, spin a magnet over the top of the head, the finger-tips, the ends of the toes and over each chakra. Test again.
- Test for the Hook up. Smash their nose and test. If weak, have them do the Hook up and retest.
- Test for the Ileocecal Valve by pressing in at the right groin area and test. Then test the Houston Valve on the left side and if either or both are weak, do the Valve Pull and retest.
- Test for correct polarity by placing the palm of the hand (the south side) on the top of the head, which is the north pole of the body. They should be strong. Then test the reverse by placing the back of the hand (the north side) on the top of the head and retest. If they are strong/strong or weak/weak or weak and then strong, their polarity is irregular or reversed. Have them do a Crown Pull while you spoon the bottom of the feet with a stainless steel spoon. Retest.
With all of these strong to begin with, the further testing should be much more accurate.